Irish Paediatric Anaesthesia and Critical Care Society (IPACCS) meeting 2019
Event: Irish Paediatric Anaesthesia and Critical Care Society (IPACCS) meeting 2019.
CPD Points: 5 CPD points allocated.
Date: Friday 18 October 2019 evening and Saturday 19 October 2019 morning.
Venue: College of Anaesthesiologists of lreland, 22 Merion Square, Dublin 2.
Call for Abstracts: Trainee presentations welcome and closing date is 30 September 2019. Posters or abstracts (250 words) to IPACCS2019@yahoo.com
Please register prior to event via link below, as we would like to know of numbers attending for catering purposes. If attending dinner on Friday, please email IPACCS2019@yahoo.com to confirm.
Tickets at: http://buytickets.at/ipaccsmeeting2019/267411
Friday 18 October
18.30 – 19.00 Registration & coffee
19.00 – 20.00 Speakers
- Advances in Preterm Care – Dr John Murphy
- The Surgical Neonate – Dr Liam Claffey
Saturday 19 October
08.30 – 09.00 Registration & coffee
09.00 – 13.15 Trainee poster presentation
- The impact of social media on healthcare provision – Dr Yvonne Doyle
- National Paediatric Networks – Mr Brice Antao
- Do children THRIVE? HFNO and apnoeic oxygenation in children – Dr Michael Callaghan
- Perioperative Fasting – let them drink! – Dr John O’Flynn
- IPATS (tbc) – Dr Cathy Gibbons
Trainee prize presentation