Training Posts for the National Training Programme in Intensive Care Medicine: Applications Extended until Fri September 15th.
Clinical Fellowship (Year One) in Intensive Care Medicine &
Advanced Clinical Fellow (Year Two) Post CSCST posts in Intensive Care Medicine
Posts commencing July 2024:
- Clinical Fellowship (Year One) in Intensive Care Medicine applicants must:
- Have completed CSCST in base special
- Be eligible for a recognised year out of programme from base specialty (RCPI/RCSI/EM).
2. Advanced Clinical Fellowship (Year 2 ICM Training) applicants must:
- Have achieved CSCST or entry onto the Medical Council Specialist Register in base specialty by commencement of pos
- Have completed one year of JFICMI accredited intensive care medicine training and attempted the FJFICMI examination.
To apply please send CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must clearly state the level of post.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide a reference letter from their most recent head of department.
Further details available from email@example.com
See also information re Higher Specialist Training in Intensive Care Medicine here.
The Intensive Care Medicine Training programme is a national training programme. Applicants completing the two year specialist intensive care medicine training programme will spend a minimum of six months outside the Dublin region. The full list of JFICMI training hospitals can be found here.
There are between 11 – 15 vacancies for July 2024.