Sources of Information
- The Department of Health provides information on the national approach to prevention and control of Covid-19 as the situation evolves: https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/c36c85-covid-19-coronavirus/
- The Department of Foreign Affairs has travel advice on a country by country basis: https://www.dfa.ie/travel/travel-advice/
- Detailed information for health professionals in different care settings is available from the Health Protection Surveillance Centre. Check it also for regular updates and links to the latest from WHO and the European Centre for Disease Control: https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/
- The Health Service Executive provides information and advice for the general public at https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- The Medical Council of Ireland provides information for doctors, information for patients, information relating to registration, re-joining the register, ethical guidance on their website: https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/covid-19/
These websites will continue to be updated, as will the advice from health authorities around the world.