KP Moore Competition 2022
KP Moore Medal Competition 2022
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
In association with
National Patient Safety in Anaesthesia Conference
Friday 11th November 2022
Anaesthesiologists in training are invited to submit abstracts on a topic related to Patient Safety in Anaesthesia, for consideration as a presentation at the KP Moore Medal Competition 2022. The KP Moore medal will be presented to best trainee presentation at the National Patient Safety in Anaesthesia Conference on Friday 11th November 2022. Submissions not selected to give an oral presentation will be invited to submit a 6 minute podcast on their work. There will be a prize for the best e-poster.
The Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Must not exceed 250 words.
- Must be typed (double-spaced) on the attached abstract form [Word]
- Name and correspondence address of presenting author, co- authors and institute must be clearly indicated
- Abstracts must be on a topic related to Safety in Anaesthesia and could include research, audit and quality improvement or safety enhancement projects.
- We only accept abstracts submitted through our website (link below). No email submissions will be accepted. The submission page will close at 4pm and no submissions will be accepted after 4pm.
Friday 16th September 2022 at 4pm
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com