Western Anaesthesia Symposium, 5th and 6th April 2019
Title: Western Anaesthesia Symposium 2019
Description: 40th Anniversary, Early Bird rate registration until February 11th
Guest speakers will include:
- Dr Gareth Ackland (London, UK).
- Dr Brian Kinirons (President College of Anaesthesiologists)
- Dr Nuala Lucas (London, UK).
- Professor Andrew Ochroch (Philadelphia, USA)
- Dr Donall O’Croinin (Cork)
- Dr Anders Perner (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Professor Stephanie Snow (Manchester, UK)
Trainees are invited to submit abstracts of interesting cases for oral presentation. Please send abstract (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Glenbo Hotel, Bushypark, Co. Galway
Date: 5th and 6th April 2019