Faculty of Pain Medicine Clinical Research Medal
The Faculty of Pain Medicine Clinical Research Medal competition will take place at the 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting on the 28th February 2020, at the college of Anaesthesiologists of Ireland.
Submission Eligibility Criteria
- First author may be a medical student or medical postgraduate from any specialty
- Project Supervisor must be a Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, CAI in good standing
- A copy of the Hospital Ethical Approval must accompany the submission
- The research project must be clinically focused
- First author cannot hold a substantive Consultant appointment or have been appointed to a substantive Consultant post by the closing date for submission.
- First author only, will deliver a 10 minute presentation at the Faculty of Pain Medicine ASM for selected submissions
A 200 word abstract should be submitted by email to Rebeca Williams at email@example.com. Closing date: Monday 10th February 2020 at 0900hrs.
The presentation will be of 10 minutes duration, The 2020 RYND medal recipient will then ask questions and decide on the winning presentation.
Selected submissions will be presented by the First Author at the Clinical Research Prize session of the Faculty of Pain Medicine Annual Scientific Meeting on 28th February 2020 in The College of Anesthesiologists starting. The best presentation will be awarded the Faculty of Pain Medicine Clinical Research Medal in the College of Anesthesiologists preceding the Conferring Ceremony.